Meet Dr. Holland
In private practice since 1992, Robert D. Holland, Jr., DMD received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology at Francis Marion University in 1985. He earned, with honors, his Doctorate of Dental Medicine in 1989 at the Medical University of South Carolina's College of Dental Medicine. Dr. Holland continued with his studies and training to complete graduate school in the specialty of Prosthodontics at Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, Texas in 1992.
As an accredited Prosthodontist with over twenty years of clinical experience, Dr Holland provides patients with a full range of specialized dental treatments. He is also responsible for the diagnosis, treatment planning, rehabilitation and maintenance of patients with complex clinical conditions.
Dr. Holland served as a deputy for the South Carolina State Board of Dentistry for which he administered the Dental Specialty License Examination in Prosthodontics. Additionally, he is proud member of the following organizations:
- The American Dental Association
- The American College of Prosthodontists
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- The South Carolina Dental Association
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- South Carolina's Section of the American College of Prosthodontists
- The Greater Columbia Dental Association
- The Columbia Dental Diagnostic Study Club
- Mid-Carolina Study Academy
- South Carolina Academy of Advanced Implant Studies